Raw Latex Raw Latex

I logged in for the first time in roughly 5 years to tell you this.

I fucking love you.

You manage to make the most absurd, fucking awesome shit out there. If you're not amassing money from simply existing in this world, something is wrong.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! sadly no i'm not amassing much money

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Pretty awesome

Ristar ftw! That was one of my favorite games growing up. ^-^

Your are teh smex at animating Wonchop.. teh smex.

D4ilytoon # 331 D4ilytoon # 331

Ok..

Ok, so someone pisses you off.. So you dedicate your time to animate something just to try and insult him/her/it back. You just made the guy happier if anything.. I mean damn, you made a flash about him!

The only redeemable part was rtil's. It actually made me wish this flash was just an extension of that single piece. I liked the style. :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

there are few direct insults in this movie. mostly we're just making light of a stupid situation

Neon Neon

I love it..

Great game, i gave you 10 for graphics because you pulled it off really well. Sound was a 5 because the music got a little boring after a while.. Did great, and i'd love to see a sequel.

And btw, if you notice the profile of the last person.. they have no submissions, yet believe they're entitled to call all other's crap? Gotta love seeing that stuff, it only makes me laugh anymore.. Again, great game!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Great first submission.

That was pretty good for a first submission! Its got no sound, really basic graphics, and simple idea. And yet it's so darn adictive! I gave it a 5, you definatley earned it. If your planning on making another version, i'd love to partner with you. I'm an intermediate actionscripter, and i can do fbf animation. If your at all interest email me, the address is in my profile. And once again, fun game, good job!

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

T_T

This is so awesome.. You need to share the sheet music to this. I'd love to play this on my piano T_T And if you don't have it, MAKE IT!