Raw Latex Raw Latex

I logged in for the first time in roughly 5 years to tell you this.

I fucking love you.

You manage to make the most absurd, fucking awesome shit out there. If you're not amassing money from simply existing in this world, something is wrong.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! sadly no i'm not amassing much money

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Pretty awesome

Ristar ftw! That was one of my favorite games growing up. ^-^

Your are teh smex at animating Wonchop.. teh smex.

D4ilytoon # 331 D4ilytoon # 331

Ok..

Ok, so someone pisses you off.. So you dedicate your time to animate something just to try and insult him/her/it back. You just made the guy happier if anything.. I mean damn, you made a flash about him!

The only redeemable part was rtil's. It actually made me wish this flash was just an extension of that single piece. I liked the style. :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

there are few direct insults in this movie. mostly we're just making light of a stupid situation

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Daaaaammmn

You might want to refer those contest judges to the hospital, they're missing a vital thought proccess, "Common Sense".

This was beautifully animated, with such style and flow throughout. I'd love to see more. I'm off to watch everything else you have right now. :)

PandaDog Episode 03 PandaDog Episode 03

Loving it

I like the style (Albeit rather common in the east.) and you do well with the stories. Please make many more of them! :D

Rhinan: I'm pretty sure that's DochiDog (Hedgehog), not LeoDog. I'm pretty sure LeoDog was the 'masked' figure.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Why..

Why do people like Elle have to be the ones to die.. and so many evil souls exist? Theres a reason i don't believe in god... not a god that could send her to hell. I'm sorry you had to loose a wonderful human being of a friend, and in such a way. She deserves to find what she's looking for.

And please, ignore the shallow hearts around here.. to say such horrible things, they don't deserve to say.

Just remember, whenever you feel alone.. elle will be there, with her spork.

Please, R.I.P Elle..

Lady in the Water Lady in the Water

Sad..

Kinda sad when someone puts effort into complaining..

FF: Warfare X FF: Warfare X

It's kinda funny...

Everyone that seems to down you most of the time, say you suck, yet... they probably don't even know how corretcly trace a sprite or even how to animate a stick lol. But really, i think you do an awesome job on your sprite animations. That stuffs pretty hard work. Can't wait for more. But one thing, i remeber a while back that someone posted something called the materia league, it was put up by someone saying they were working with you on it, but 1 time i went to check it and it was gone... slightly strange. If you know anything about that i'd be glad to know what it was all about. Good luck with your future animations.

FF: Warfare 2 FF: Warfare 2

Something wrong with people these days...

I dont know why everyone hates your movies. I really like them. And the materia league that youve started i think will be my favorite, due to the fact of the characters and better looking sprites. I look forward to all your up and coming episodes of ff warfare leagues. Keep up the grand work HAcoreRD.

Chrono Trigger: Betrayel Chrono Trigger: Betrayel

Incrediblely amazing!!

Nice job. One of the best sprite animations ive seen yet. Keep up the good work. Its great having people with talents like you around newgrounds.